USING POLYURETHANE FOAM
BREAKERS AND PIPE PADS RATHER
THAN SANDBAGS EXPEDITES
PROGRESS FOR THE CONTRACTOR
AND IS LESS LABOR INTENSIVE.
The foam breakers are more effective than sandbags in erosion control since they adhere to the pipe and ditch bank. A safer working environment is also created by eliminating the need to handle sandbags thus there are fewer occupational hazards.
ProFoam's all-wheel drive trucks provide us with the means to handle most terrain with the least environmental impact. We also have sleds available for use when terrain trucks are not able to reach a work site. Getting the product where it is needed is crucial; our equipment makes that happen.
ProFoam's reputation has been built upon our "Hands On" approach to everything we do. We are dedicated to helping our clients increase production and reduce overall costs through the expertise in the installation of polyurethane foam trench breakers, pipe pads, and pipe support.
Because our foam is exclusive to ProFoam and formulated to our specifications to ensure 0% shrinkage, there is no need for it to be keyed in.
DOUBLE WALL TANKS
- 1000 gallon double wall tanks with 1500 gallon capacity secondary containment can also hold a 250 gallon tote of def fluid
- Hose reels for diesel and def fluid
- Lockable doors to deter theft
- Solar powered
- 25 gallon per minute nextec continuous duty fuel pump with filter and meter system
- Able to load on a roll-off truck from either end
- Tested for leaks, full of fuel at a 45° angle
- Convenient bilge pump to remove rainwater from secondary containment
- Secondary containment built with 3" clean out drains on both ends making washout easy.